In the first half of 2018 we celebrated some significant successes in our work educating, empowering and representing women and girls in Arusha and beyond. These include...
- Working with and assisting 11 legal aid clients facing issues around property, inheritance and marriage.
- Successful training of 43 paralegal graduates who now raise awareness and represent others in their community.
- Attendance of 427 people to trainings on women’s legal rights
- Building 11 strong partnerships with other community based organisations which help connect us with groups in need of training on women’s legal rights.
- Broadcasting 69 radio and television shows on five different networks with audiences across Tanzania.
Our work would not be possible without the commitment of our supporters. Thank you for your support and we look forward to sharing more successes with you soon.